Sunday, 21 August 2011

You and I (A Poem)

Would you go to the edge of the ocean
Just to fill my jar with sand?
Would you walk to across the earth
Just to hold me hand?


Would you catch a falling star
Just to make my dreams come true?
Would you send a single flower
Just to say "I love you"?


Would you put your arm round mine
Just to watch the sunset fade?
But there will never come an end
To the tales we have made.

by The Blue Owl (Anita)


I wrote this poem last night, after I got a cool sudden burst of inspiration. It sort of just wrote itself in the space of a few minutes. It's great when that happens, and when you just suddenly get an idea, it better to just go along with it and see where it takes you. The first to lines are actually from a beautiful song by The Band Perry called "All Your Life". That was what really inspired me.

Fly high,

The Blue Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment